Medicaid Counseling Gresham, Oregon
Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law
Medicaid (not Medicare) for Long-Term Care Services eligibility counseling in all Oregon counties
Oregon Medicaid Counseling Attorney Kristianne Cox
- What can you do when your spouse's or other adult relative’s health is declining and their care needs are increasing, and you are exhausted physically, emotionally and mentally?
- If you believe that it is time for your ill adult relative to move into a long-term care community (such as assisted living, an adult foster care home, or memory care), can the Medicaid (not Medicare) program help pay for the cost of that long-term care community?
- What legal steps can you take when you realize that your aging parent is no longer able to adequately care for himself or herself?
- If you would like to schedule a brief (up to 15 minutes) telephone conversation with attorney Kristianne Cox at no charge to learn an overview of some of the eligibility rules of Oregon Medicaid for Long-Term Services program, contact Kristianne's office using the blue “Get in touch” link below.
*Restrictions applying to a free up to 15-minute telephone call:
Why Choose Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law?
- Law practice focused on Medicaid (not Medicare) for Long-Term Services eligibility counseling
- More than 15 Years of experience as an Elder Law attorney
- Call or email using the “Get in touch” link below.