- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule (subject to the terms on the Home page) a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
About Kristianne Cox
- First licensed to practice law in Oregon in 1991; and has been practicing Elder Law since 1994.
- Served as Treasurer of the Executive Committee of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2005-2006.
- Served as a Member of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2002-2004.
- Was a speaker at the Oregon Law Institute’s October 2011 Guardianships and Conservatorships presentation (Alternatives, Limitations and Restrictions in Protective Proceedings)
- Was a speaker at the Oregon State Bar’s October 2003 annual Elder Law presentation (Basic Tools: Advance Directives, POLST; End-of-Life Decisions)
- Was a contributing author to the Oregon State Bar’s 2000 Elder Law handbook for attorneys (Income Cap Trust, section III of Chapter 9)
- Has made educational presentations to local groups on the topics of Common Legal Planning Tools in Case of Disability; and on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults.
- Occasionally fosters small senior homeless dogs in need.