Guardianships and conservatorships for adults in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Law office located in Gresham, Oregon
At her sole discretion, attorney Kristianne Cox offers one free telephone consultation of up to 15 minutes, subject to the restrictions* on the Home page
- Emergency Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekends: Closed
About Kristianne Cox
- First licensed to practice law in Oregon in 1991; and has been practicing Elder Law since 1994.
- Served as Treasurer of the Executive Committee of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2005-2006.
- Served as a Member of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2002-2004.
- Was a speaker at the Oregon Law Institute’s October 2011 Guardianships and Conservatorships presentation (Alternatives, Limitations and Restrictions in Protective Proceedings)
- Was a speaker at the Oregon State Bar’s October 2003 annual Elder Law presentation (Basic Tools: Advance Directives, POLST; End-of-Life Decisions)
- Was a contributing author to the Oregon State Bar’s 2000 Elder Law handbook for attorneys (Income Cap Trust, section III of Chapter 9)
- Has made educational presentations to local groups on the topics of Common Legal Planning Tools in Case of Disability; and on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults.
- Occasionally fosters small senior homeless dogs in need.