Medicaid Counseling Gresham, Oregon
Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law
About Kristianne Cox
- First licensed to practice law in Oregon in 1991; and has been practicing Elder Law since 1994.
- Served as Treasurer of the Executive Committee of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2005-2006.
- Served as a Member of the Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar, 2002-2004.
- Was a speaker at the Oregon Law Institute’s October 2011 Guardianships and Conservatorships presentation (Alternatives, Limitations and Restrictions in Protective Proceedings)
- Was a contributing author to the Oregon State Bar’s 2000 Elder Law handbook for attorneys (Income Cap Trust, section III of Chapter 9)
- Has made educational presentations to local groups on the topics of Common Legal Planning Tools in Case of Disability; and on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults.
- Occasionally fosters small senior dogs in need.