Guardianships and conservatorships for adults in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Law office located in Gresham, Oregon
At her sole discretion, attorney Kristianne Cox offers one free telephone consultation of up to 15 minutes, subject to the restrictions* on the Home page
- Emergency Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekends: Closed
Contact Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law
Please use the form on any page to contact us online, or call 503-739-8810.
1217 NE Burnside Road,