Guardianships and conservatorships for adults in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Law office located in Gresham, Oregon
At her sole discretion, attorney Kristianne Cox offers one free telephone consultation of up to 15 minutes, subject to the restrictions* on the Home page
- Emergency Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekends: Closed
If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. At Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience with us a pleasant one.