Guardianships and conservatorships for adults in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Law office located in Gresham, Oregon
Call to Schedule a Free Telephone Consultation of up to 15 Minutes
- Emergency Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekends: Closed
Elder Law in Oregon
Attorney Kristianne Cox has been practicing Elder Law in the Portland area for over fifteen years.
Different Elder Law attorneys focus their law practices on different areas of Elder Law. A list of the types of legal services Ms. Cox's Elder Law practice provides appears in the dark blue box titled "PRACTICE AREAS" to the left of this text.
For more information about each area of law listed, please click on the individual links under "PRACTICE AREAS."