Guardianships and conservatorships for adults in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties
Law office located in Gresham, Oregon
Call to Schedule a Free Telephone Consultation of up to 15 Minutes
- Emergency Guardianships And Conservatorships
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Counseling
- Conservatorships for Adults
- Guardianships for Adults
- Powers of Attorney
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Law Practice Focused on Guardianships and Conservatorships for Adults and Medicaid (not Medicare) Counseling
- More Than 15 Years Of Experience As An Elder Law Attorney
- Call to schedule a free telephone consultation concerning one of Kristianne's "Practice Areas"
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm Weekends: Closed
Power Of Attorney Lawyer in Oregon
If you’re in need of legal assistance in Gresham, OR, the attorney to call is Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law. With a comprehensive understanding of legal matters and the complications that can arise, our legal firm offers you helpful legal counsel. Our services encompass the following branches:
- Conservatorship law
- Elder law
- Guardianship law
- Power of attorney law
The emotions that surround legal matters can add to the complexities of the legal procedure, and that's when our legal representation can assist. We'll work with you in a friendly and considerate manner to arrange your legal affairs in accordance with your wishes.
For legal help in Gresham, OR, the attorney you’ll want to call is Kristianne Cox, Attorney at Law. Our firm has convenient business hours, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, as well as flexible appointment availability. Contact us today for strategic guidance on your best legal options.